T6EXA 35mg Trannie 'one stick moves two channels' problem

John Sheehy

Hi, 
I have a Futaba T6exa 35mg transmitter that has developed a fault.  Set to mode 2, when I move the ailerons the elevator servo moves also.  Elevator stick has no effect.  I've tried reversing the servos in the settings, I've tried all six setups including one reset to clear all settings.  The aileron pot is operating two channels for some reason, as there is no glitching or signs of radio interference.
Both servos move steadily and in unison.  Receivers are fine and working, using my old Challenger.

I changed over to 2.4GHz last year but now I've got a FPV kit and so any plane I want to put the camera on needs to be controlled by 35MHz radio.

Any suggestions or help would be great (can't spell the appreci.... word).
Thanks,
John.

Advert

Thanks guys,
It's not in Heli mode as there is no Heli mode and there is no facility to programme in the effect I'm getting.  I'm not very good at sending things back, and I've fitted a pod in place of the gear switch on my Challenger,  giving me full control of the camera (up-down, left-right), so the pressure is off for the moment.  I'll look around for a secondhand 35MHz computer trannie.  I need a computer transmitter in order to use the head tracking gizmo currently costing £165 so it'll be some time before I raise that.

Thanks again for all your help,
John.