Bickley electric fly-in pics

Advert

Hmmm, this one or Greenacres.  Leccy Fly In or YT Day.  Bickley or Brum... what to do... what to do....

The promised presence of Mr Ashby might swing it!  YT Day it is then 

(only kidding)  If I'm up early enough on Sunday I'll pop along to Bickley, it's a lovely event usually but with the fine weather forecast I'm betting it will be busy.

Well we all got a bit frazzled out there today, the car temp said 27-degrees, not bad for May.

A nice day then, low wind and, as always, lots of interesting models. Perhaps the turnout wasn't as high as last year but still a relaxed, friendly atmosphere and flightline.

Edited By David Ashby - RCME Administrator on 23/05/2010 18:39:58

Hi David, great speaking with you again at this years show. Your right, model attendance was down on last year, which is a real shame as it is a great venvue and the weather was better this year! Nice shots and thanks for the one of the fly baby, look forward to seeing more of the show if you have them. What a great day for taking pictures.

Having taken lots of pictures, I've only a few that are actually in focus. It s was my friends first time on this DLSR and a 300mm lens, but I'll post the few that are OK.

Will RCME be at Middle Wallop at the beginning of July? Its not really an event that we see covered so much in recent years in any RC mag.

prop. 

Only a few photo's to post I'm afraid, my camera man wasn't too hot with the focus, and he limited his subject matter some what

Well looking forward to Middle Wallop, will be my first time to what I understand is one of the finest electric fly-ins of the year.

prop.

Well the Gods were shining their light on the Bickley club once again, what a superb day, I can honestly say that I have never had a bad one at Bickley yet and the electric day was my fifth one attended. Nice to talk to David Ashby in the morning and what a friendly and relaxed atmosphere. I would like to say thanks once again to the Bickley Club for all their efforts that they put in to make the day so enjoyable, this was my brothers first meet and I think that he was most impressed. Looking forward to the next event .

Steve