Hello, I'm very new!!

Hi, my name's Dave from Worthing, not quite 30 yet!!!
I'm very new to everything to the point that I don't even have my 1st flyer yet.  My friend, who used to work at Sussex Model Centre and has numerous kits in various stages of completion filling up his flat, has advised me to look for a high-wing, electric trainer with ailerons.  I'm not bothered about ARTF as I possess some model making skills honed on static kits
Can anybody help with regards to a model of this caliber if, indeed, one exists
My initial budget is around £150-£200
many thanks, Dave

Advert

I would recommend the 4ch version of the v-trainer, with JP planet radio.

If you are serious about getting into the hobby, it would be worth saving up a bit, and getting nicer equipment - I spent about £500 starting, and haven't had to buy better equipment (costing more in the long run) since.

Thankyou peeps for making me feel welcome.

@ birdy -  I have been informed by the better half that I will have to wait until Christmas so hopefully will have saved up a bit more by then and therefore will get the most expensive I can afford.  I share your view on buy-better-lasts-longer type things

@ the two administrators  -  I will indeed have a look at those threads, thankyou for the tips

Hopefully flying by next spring!!

• 3 weeks later...
 Welcome to the best hobby there is ,as the other guys have said get good radio gear from the start  and a nice trainer and you'll find after 3or 4 flights you'lstart tosettle down and enjoy it ,of course a good instructor helps , i was lucky i had a very laid back guy who didn't get too strict with me but was st urn when the need arises , but you;l find it will all click into place after a few flights and become FUN ,good luck and enjoy.  TD