Raptor 30 sell possibly

whacky

Hi all,

I have a Raptor 30 in the Garage it has been gathering dust for a couple of years, I was hoping to dust it down and learn to fly it but alas my local club has no whirly bird fliers.

So i was contemplating selling it any body have a ball park figure of what it might be worth? I realise to a point it relies on what radio gear, gyro, engine it has in it etc but wanted to get an idea before I decide to sell or consign it back to the garage for the time being.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Advert

Hi Whacky

As you say it depends on the gear.  As a ball park figure I would expect to pay around £200 - £300 for a second hand Raptor.  I would say as a guide - Add up all the components/gear/accessories of the heli and Halve it.

It would be a shame to consign it back to the garage.  If I was you - I would treat myself to a day out at a heli training school with an instructor - see what you think once you have flown a i/c heli buddied up with an instructor - then make your decision.  A day at one of these schools would cost about the same as a family day out at Alton Towers (perhaps cheaper)

It will give you the confidence to go alone and enjoy your heli.

Al

Edited By Alan B on 04/08/2010 10:07:55