Where do I get the Jamara

Kev

Where do I get the Jamara "ROO" from????????
It is a bit different to the Phase3 Phantom which flies superbly and I''m on my 3rd one. I fancy something different and immediately want a "Roo"
RCME show it in the September issue but where do I get one. www.jamara.de don''t work for purchasing and they do not tell you how to. I have registered with Jamara but still can not find a way to purchase one direct or by any other means.
PLEASE HELP>.

Advert

• 1 month later...
I guess so Lee, though I do know the Multiplex Tuning Kit they recommend is nearly 3 times the amount of the model itself, unless I'm getting confused with the blizzard gear? Anyhow what are you running in the Funjet that's suited? 
As a heli flyer, I get a bit fed up with all the TRex's about, so for me, I just thought the Roo would be different and use cheper GC gear to fit it out with?

it prob would mate nothing multiplex is cheap eh! i was looking for just an airframe as i have the bits (literally) i used a set  up from BRC hobbies quite a bit cheaper but nowhere near as fast as the multiplex tuning set, i liked the look of the Roo but the airframe is the same price and its not a quick , nice though and different !! 

It comes reciever ready and is quite pedestrian but fast enough for someone new to electric deltas. I have upgraded the motor http://hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/uh_viewItem.asp?idproduct=7993

This a heli motor that comes with a prop driver. I use a 6X3 prop, a 40 Amp ESC and a 3s 2200mAh LiPo giving close to 500 Watts and about 80 Mph. Fast enough? No, will soon be going to 4s and 4.75 X 4.75 Prop and 60 Amp ESC. Hope this will break the magic 100Mph.