My subscription for RCM&E

Manish Chandrayan

Advert

Hi Capt Chandrayan, sorry for the delay in replying. No need to fret; your subscription through isubscribe will be fine. They offer Magicalia titles, including RCM&E, with our full blessing.

I would just point out to those who are maybe thinking about subscribing, however, that the deal we currently offer through this site directly is a better package (it's cheaper if paid via direct debit, plus we're offering a free tool kit for UK subscribers whatever the payment method).

Thanks for the reply and yes I have already my first copy for the current subscription. (March 2007).
Had i come across the site earlier i sure would have subscribed through here but then came to know only later that the site was up and running again.
One thing? why do you discriminate between your UK and non UK subscriber when it comes to gifts on subs?
Maybe atleast you can include a few RCME decals in couple of Mags so that we not UK could also sport them on our field boxes and models
Regards