11x zero nowhere to be found?

Lee Smalley

I want to get my hands on one of these sets before i buy one, loads of shops are listing it but none of them have them in, i bet they would take your money first though eh !!

i need to gt hold of one and have a touchy feely session before i cough up (or dent my credit card)  to the tune of 600 pounds

Anyone had hold of one?  seen one?   let me know your opinions !!!

Edited By Lee Smalley on 10/08/2010 12:40:13

Advert

ok well im still alive the wife whilst not happy did decide to let me live, just had a look around the unit and comming from the dx7 i can tell you the information overload is incredible but the build quality is excellent and it certainly passes the bling test, love the two assignable channels at the rear of the tx right near your fingertips, just tried setting up my blizzard on glider mode oh my lord!!! sooo many mixes

• 11 months later...
As with all dsm2 radios 2 channels are selected if any of these channels becomes corrupted it finds another one that is not, the reason I bought the 11 x zero is it's modular so if you want another system you could change it but let's face it dsm2 has been in use for Many years with utter reliability

Edited By Beereycalfs on 23/07/2011 21:08:51