Poppit

Marko

can anybody help me?, i have bought a plane from a mate at work but he cannot find the mag or plans for it ,all i know is that its called a poppet. It was in RCME in 2000 ,does anybody have  both mag and plans they would let me have/buy.?

Advert

Funnily enough Mark it was designed by father..M Ashby... anyhow, the plan would be available from the plans service 01296 730691 or click on the myhobbystore logo to the right. The mag would be out of stock by now but you can get a copy of the article by calling customer services on 01689 899200 opt.3. Shoot me a question if there's anything you need to know as I can always ask dad for you, no problem. 

David.  

thanks for the reply dave i hope my plane is one of your dads designs! would you know what power setup would be? ic OR electric .As this is my first biplane i do not know how the wing tips hold together there are braces but not glued to to the wings

thanks for your help 

mark                                                                                                                                          

• 7 months later...
hi bob sorry it took this long to reply to your post but i cannot find the plans anywhere but you ,.are you willing to part with the plans ,as on a cd would not be helpfull to build a new bottom wing. would you be intrested

• 5 weeks later...
to all im still looking for the plans for my poppit it came in rcme vol41 issue 5 in 1998 if that helps could anyone help me track the plan down i am willing to pay for them and post this plane doesn't deserve to be hung up in my workshop gathering dust its just to dame cute... steady!!! got a bit emotional their! it was designed by an ASHBY please please can you help......................