Blue / Pink Foam

Steve W-O

What names does it sell under?

I have tried all the insulation / hardware suppliers, and can't find it in reasonable quantities.

Have seen it for sale by some model suppliers, but they want the price of a full sheet for a 2' square piece.

I'm sure someone must have found a more reasonable source, where you can buy a few sheets at a time.

Advert

I have read the thread, and it doesn't really give usable answers to fine where to get it.

I have spent hours and hours searching, and yes there are places on the internet that sell it, if you want to do a factory, or buy gold plated 2' squares from model dealers.

I have phoned places like Screwfix, B&Q, Homebase, and other local builders merchants, with absolutely no luck.

I have searched, and I have tried, just hoping someone had a definitive answer and knew where to get it.

Keep an eye on shop refitting, this is how I aquired five pieces 30'' square and 2'' thick for nowt, Sheffield Insulation do sell single sheets if you can collect, I think they are about 2.4 metre by 600mm or 800mm wide.
Sheffins have sites all over the UK and if you go to their website you can find your closest, there is one at Oldbury in the west Mids, Cardiff and a lot of other places,

regards.

Product Name:- Dow Floormate 200-X

Product Code:- 21659

2500 mm
600 mm
50 mm
50mm x 600mm x 2500mm
2500 mm
600 mm
60 mm
60mm x 600mm x 2500mm
2500 mm
600 mm
70 mm
70mm x 600mm x 2500mm
2500 mm
600 mm
80 mm
80mm x 600mm x 2500mm
2500 mm
600 mm
90 mm
90mm x 600mm x 2500mm
2500 mm
600 mm
100 mm
100mm x 600mm x 2500mm
Available from Sheffield Insulations, www.sheffins.co.uk.