10CAG

A.A. Barry

Advert

AA
Check page 35 of user manual on how to change Modulation select. To use R617FS receivers with this transmitter you have to set modulation select to 2.4G-7CH mode. Switch transmitter off then on after making this selection.
After you do this power up your receiver (you should see the receiver led blinking green) press the small bind switch located between the two antennas.
When the led is steady green you have successfully bound the receiver to the transmitter.
Hope this helps
Dave

AA....I took my TM10 2.4 module out tonight for a looksee but David has beaten me to it!!!

If you go into the Parameters option you can change between 2.4GHz 7ch & 2.4GHz 10ch equivalent to changing from PPM to PCM modulaton on 35MHz.....to get to Parameters press Mode button to get to the Basic menu....push the joystick up to get to page 2 & you will see Parameters.....its in there!!! You can toggle between 7 & 10ch!!

Binding...exactly as David says...Tx on...power up the Rx & press the IDSET button on the Rx for more than 1 sec.....when the LED on the Rx turns solid green you're done....Turn off both Tx & Rx & power both up again & confirm all servos work.....

Guys, here is what I found after all of the above ,I tried this
Turn off TX
Turn RX on
hold down IDset button and turn on Tx , release after 1 sec, and the green light stay steady.
all is good now
I have done this to both Rx's and both seem to be bound
almost had a bank attack, "what..... after all the $,s " no way......
A.A.Barry