Do you think i am mad

aaron williamson

Hi chaps, been flying IC helicopters for a few years, and think i am a competent pilot on them. I am now making move to Aircraft and have nudged up a a load of hours on the sim. Question is i have bought a 90mm EDF eurofighter and it is ready to go, it is looking so tempting to get in the air, shall i risk it? or can anyone give me a number of a good flight school in west london area.

Advert

Would be worth taking a look at the BMFA website and locate a local club who might be able to help?

I'm assuming you mean "pay for instruction"? 
Whilst surfing for the best prices for rc bits and pieces, I remember seeing that Brentford rc (model shop) are offering flight training for planes and helis near Beaconsfield.

Not sure if this is of use?

BTW... I have no association with this organisation and also no knowledge of the quality of their kit or training so would be worth doing a little research first?

That Eurofighter will take a lot of keeping up with Aaron! I would suggest you at least had a couple of sessions on something easier first and see how you go.

With heli experience and sim time you'll probably learn very quickly. But if you try the EDF you're going have to learn in about 3 seconds flat! Or it will be flat! And I'm not sure, talented person as I'm sure you are, you'll quite manage to learn that quickly

BEB

Edited By Biggles' Elder Brother - Moderator on 14/01/2011 20:31:56