Trex 450 sport

Alan Bahia

Hi Guys,

I've a Trex 450 sport which I bought second hand and I am struggling to get the settings on my DX8 transmitter as to set up properly my gyro.

I have the gyro guide but I can get right at all.

If anyone leaves around Farnborough (Hampshire) I would be happy to drive and get this helli to some one to give a hand!!! In my club there are no many guys flying helli... Any offer?

Cheers,

Alan

Advert

Hi Al and Simon,

I am sending my DX8 back to Horizon next Monday (31/01). I've found out that when I progress the throttle from idle to full throttle it affects my rudder channel.

I've notice not in the helli but in my Scbach 342 30cc aerobatic plane but I am quite sure it may affect the helli rudder and perhaps the Gyro.

Having said that, I can't make the gyro works, I limit settings for example does not work as the manual says... my setting goes to the left and stay there.... as it should come back to the midle and then I would adjust the other side... I am going mad!!!

I though I was the crap... I can fly on the simulator but the helli is so difficult...so, the gyro and perhaps other settings are not helping.

I just want to spend time with some one that understand about hellis to go through things such as getting the swatch plate level .... I have the pitch gauge but not sure if the only adjust would be electronics or I would be better off starting from the linkages?

Thanks guys,

Alan