Puppeter Mk11

terrence elcvidge

• 4 months later...
I have fitted a four-stroke, in my case an HP VT 49, to a Puppeteer using the same method as I am using on my Magnatilla.

Please see my eBay Maggy build thread for details.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
I am in the process of building a Mk 2 Pupeteer at the moment. I am fitting an os 52 fs.
When I first started the build the prospect of recessing the engine was a bit daunting to be honest but having now crossed that bridge it's easy. Just prep the engine bearers and hold in place with double sided tape. Offer up the engine and pencil around the inlet manifold/ carb assembly and needle valve . Then cut away at the fire wall BUT have the time old "you can always take of more but you can't put it back" thoughts in your mind. Take your time, box in the cuttouts behind the firewall and fuel proof the lot.

• 1 year later...

Hi I am building the Flair Tigermoth 1/4 scale would any body have some good pictures of the undercarriage build on the position of the two washers either side of U04 links on the axle shafts so that it leaves play for articulation of leg Note 7.The other point i am not sure on is Note 10 slide drag collars(U08) from the cylinders(12) apply epoxy adhesive to collars and push them back into the cylinders not sure on adhesive to collars also any other useful hints on the undercarriage will be apprecaited.

Rdgs Terry