Competition Entry Forms

I've just entered the competition in this months mag to win the Yak (and I AM going to win it by the way so none of you need bother entering....thank you ) & iwas a bit hacked off to find that on the reverse page to the entry form was Brian Winchs' article on noise reduction. Brians article now has a neat rectangular hole in it!!!!

Please RCM&E when you put in competition entry forms can you make sure that an advert or such like appears on the reverse of the page to save me having to spoil my magazine......

Thank you.....

Advert

Steve,

I totally agree. I usually photocopy the page before cutting, then tape the copy back in place when I've cut-out my guaranteed-to-win form. I'll let you know how I get on with the Yak, by the way!

They used to print rules about 'photocopies not accepted', but I note they don't seem to do that any longer. Perhaps copies are allowed, since they must be able to check for multiple entries. Much depends on whether they just draw my winning entry from the hat or add every entrant's details into a database first!

This has come up on previous occasions - here is just one thread raising the issue. We don't seem to have made any progress with the plan for on-line entry David mentioned.

I'm sure he'll be along soon to explain that it's a printing works thing............

Pete