A Smaller Tailwind.... motor size..?

Hi guys..
Ive scaled down Peters lovely plan 66% to a 32" span...
Im going leccy, 2s to keep weight down, and need advice regarding approx wattage and prop size...
I've got an 80watt kicking about, but reckon I need closer to 100-125w... What do you think..?
And I'm not good at props, so was gonna use the 80w motors specified size of 8x4.3 to 9x5 (for 2s setup)
Any advice will be gratefully received...

Luv Chrisie xx

Hi Chrisie ,

I converted a 28" guillows P51 Mustang and it flew well on a 2208/12 motor not sure, watts where being pulled by the 7 x 4 prop , but i bet its no where near 80w , more like 40 to 60 watts max . my model weighted in at 306 Grams with an 800ma battery .

I will check later to see just how many watts it pulls .
Best to build the model first and weight it with as much gear in it as you think it is going to run with .

P.S would like to see a build log .

Cheers Steve
Thanks for replying..
I expect it'll weight a bit more than that.. I did a guillows cub rc conversion, and came in about 120g OVER my estimate...
You're right tho, until I have a better idea of the auw, its a guess....

Regarding build pics, I'm already doing that for my heli rebuild.. and I've got tens of those to sort n upload, but I can do a 'here's what I made earlier' build post...

Luv Chrisie xx