The joy of slope

Well todays session didn't quite go to plan, but only because the F3F comp organised for flying on Mickey's was cancelled due to only 4 competitors entering. So 5 of us had a great day flying in 20 - 25mph winds with huge thermals and huge lift. What a day

Advert

Nay nay nay marty, the Baudis Banana. This one ere.

Edited By Steve Houghton 1 on 04/09/2011 22:27:27

Posted by Steve Houghton 1 on 04/09/2011 22:26:56:
Nay nay nay marty, the Baudis Banana. This one ere.
Edited By Steve Houghton 1 on 04/09/2011 22:27:27

Must have happened when you weren't looking Steve .

Looks very nice, probably money well spent to me .

I'm hoping to maiden my new Fussion this week, I saw the Fussion the weekend before last and although basically the same as my Wildthing it looked a little more nimble and slippery, and being new it should be able to handle lighter conditions so the intention is the Wildthing for heavy air and chaotic formation flying and the Fussion for playing "nicely" lol

Posted by stephen wenban on 05/09/2011 10:44:53:
Steve,
I call it the Downhill Hanger I'm currently extending it by 60 sq mtrs so i can include my brewing centre as well as my composite shop

Brewing Centre? Heck, you've got yourself sorted eh

Posted by Martyn Ball on 05/09/2011 13:09:27:
I'm hoping to maiden my new Fussion this week, I saw the Fussion the weekend before last and although basically the same as my Wildthing it looked a little more nimble and slippery, and being new it should be able to handle lighter conditions so the intention is the Wildthing for heavy air and chaotic formation flying and the Fussion for playing "nicely" lol

Nice one Marty, I'm sure you'll hav fun with that.

Posted by Martyn Ball on 05/09/2011 13:09:27:

Hopefully we will fly them in the same place failry soon Marty. I hope yours isn't yellow

Posted by Tim Mackey on 05/09/2011 13:36:00:
Ive decided to try the new flying wings "Spectre" instead of another SAS model.
I was very tempted by the fusion, especially after seeing Ian's a week or two ago, but thought hey ho...I like my flying wings slipstream - so lets see how they have done on this, their latest creation.

Looks like good value for money too. I look forward to seeing it fly .

Edited By Ian Jones on 05/09/2011 14:29:02

Posted by Ian Jones on 05/09/2011 14:27:21:
Hopefully we will fly them in the same place failry soon Marty. I hope yours isn't yellow

I'll be the same colour as my wild thing, Yellow on top blue inderneath, no black planned, I'm kinda used to the orientation of the wild thing, .......... sometimes lol

Posted by Tim Mackey on 05/09/2011 13:36:00:
Ive decided to try the new flying wings "Spectre" instead of another SAS model.
I was very tempted by the fusion, especially after seeing Ian's a week or two ago, but thought hey ho...I like my flying wings slipstream - so lets see how they have done on this, their latest creation.

I liked the look of it as soon as they brought it out. They say it's fast, but compared to what? Anyway, I'm sure it'll be a good un anyway and I look forward to hearing a report from you Tim.