non receipt of goods falcon aviation

Has anyone had any dealings with Falcon Aviation? I got their phone number off a Tony Nijhuis plan and placed an order for £20 about 15 days ago. I contacted them on tues this week and was told they would post my order straight away. It's now Friday and i still have not received my goods. I am starting to worry. Is this a replicable company.

Thanks
Baz

Advert

• 2 weeks later...
After 4 weeks and 2 phone calls my order still has not arrived. I was promised after each phone call that they would post my order out the following day.

VERY disappointed with the lack of service from Falcon Aviation.

Have you any ideas of what I should do next?
Falcon Aviation has my debit card details which I am not pleased with. I have used a few model shops before and always had the goods within the week.

I got Falcon Aviation number off of a TN plan so felt confident in ordering from them.

Beginning to have second thoughts. Any help much appreciated

Baz

• 2 weeks later...
Phoned falcon aviation on Monday, for a change a woman answered. I inquired how long my order was going to be after waiting 4 weeks. She could not find my order and past me over to Richard. He could not find my order either but he did say that he had paper all over his desk so would look for it and ring me back. Half an hour later he phoned me back, he had found my order and was taking it to the post office that day. Two days later it arrived.
I generally think that this was a mistake that it took this long. He does seem a genuine person

Thanks

Baza

I had the same problem ordering my wing tubes, because my email address was from an aviation company I work for, so he ignored it. This is because there are a couple of aviation companies with the name Facon Aviation, so he presumed from my email address that I was trying to contact them.
Afetr a phone call all was sorted and the parts arrived quickly.
would have no problem dealing with them again, but follow up the order with a phone call to confirm it, as he is a busy person.

Darryl