MAGISTER OR ART-TECH 182?

Advert

• 3 weeks later...

thanks david - yes factory were helpful in confirming discontinuance + 1 yr spares but no info on replacement

any more suggestions for trainer toward CMpro Cessna or even better alternative to the CMP which doesnt tip stall - or better still how to stop them doing that when flying slowly - I just love their looks..

• 2 weeks later...

Hi David

I have the Art - Tech Cessna, and I really wouldnt go for it. I found it very underpowered and not the easiest of planes to fly let alone gorund take offs from concrete being next to impossible.

I am just about to upgrade it with a brushless / Lipo conversion I can let you know how it goes if you have already got one.

by the way sussex model centre ( www.sussex-model-centre.co.uk ) still do the Mini Mag and do magister power sets might be worth an email.Good luck

Hi

I have an Art-Tech 180 ,crashed it many times, but fortunately all parts are available, including decals , this makes it a great first plane, I found it under powered but thanks to an Impulse,900mah Li-Po battery which fits in the original battery bay (only just) and new ESC this plane is now an absolute pleasure even on a windy day. Take  offs are easy and I had success on my first attempt. I believe you can now buy this model with a Li-po battery.

Enjoy

George

• 1 month later...