New RCM&E Sunderland Flying Boat

The only way to get an income is to get a Saturday job or a paper round. You have plenty of time to become a good builder, when I was your age my dad did all the the building, it was only when i was married that I started building and doing things for myself. The Sunderland will take off from the grass without a dolly, I will have to go to the lakes to take off water(  Cumbria ) but only when I have flown it a lot at our local site. My Grandson is 15 this month, when he was 11 I built him an electric Junior Sixty, but now he has discovered GIRLS

I have built a few things, mainly scratch and all fly. I am considering the Flair Fokker DR11 or whatever it's called... Why does everyone mention the GIRL part!!! I will definately build something like this in the futre... but for now i want to see this FLY Unfortinately i live in a small vilage on the Sussex downs where there is no PO... so no paper round But in the holidays i work at my dad's small company and he pays me £20 a day!! Which is more than enough for me...

I am dying to see this fly! Suppose i will have to wait for a bit though...

Sheldon

haha.... i'm probably 5ft1, 12 and the girls run away from me... i think my (fairly) ginger hair might contribute to this... also averyone at school as this new theory that aeromoddeling is completely 'sad' and for wierdos....  i'm not so sure how they came to that conclusion, at least i dont go around knocking my teeth out just to grab a ball!!

Sheldon