Park Flyers

Advert

Hi cris, yes, park flyers are small, probably max wing span 40-48" ....but the most inportant thing as with any plane is weight! and the skill to fly safely in a small restrictive area, remember that other members of the public are entitled to use the park, have consideration for others at all times.

the very nature of park flying is that you will be flying close so the lightest r/c gear is going to make for a nice controllable flight. if you want to bat it around then sturdier servos are called for but please please have a friend close by to watch for people out enjoying themselves. i know this is going to look silly as you may say that you can keep an eye out yourself but believe me, when you are concentrating on the plane, you will develop tunnel vision. fly safe! 

Thanks Adrian

I would like to fly as slow as possible so as to get my 9 year old son flying and possibly my 4 year old,it would be interesting to fly in a much smaller space,and then also fly in a large park etc or on holiday.I shall have to get a micro rx and servos.

I always keep a lookout whatever I do,you can never be too carefull.

Regards Chris