Which one?

Advert

If it's the SU I've seen then although on the face of it there's a lot in the box, the model was discontinued by Perkins earlier this year. Don't quote me but I believe there may have been quality issues...

We like the Seagull Extra, good value at £60 and flies very well, Can you manage to a SebArt Katana 30e? Absolutely fantastic model that one although more expensive..

Havn't come across the Dynam?  

You may be right about the quality David,my motor was noisey and vibrated like a good'un at full power although at 1/2 power it seemed ok. A new motor was fitted and all was well until 5 minutes into the first flight  when there was a bang.and vibration again.on inspection it was found that the motor had pulled a mounting screw out of the bulk head, hence the bang as it hit the prop, a 1/8 birch ply bulk made and fitted and what a transformation, it fly greats from walking pace to flat out, I managed to get three 6 minute flights out of 1 charge so the duration is there. If they could sort the quality out it would be brillient.