Twister Skylift/Chinook

Cyberfyn

Advert

• 1 month later...

Yup. Got mine just before Christmas Had to check it was ok before the missus wrapped it though. I found it very stable, but not very responsive. I've moved the links to the outer servo holes and turned the gain down a little. It did need substantial re-trimming though, and setting up a twin rotor is new territory to me. It now flys with authority and is much more responsive, but it's no longer the mild flyer it is when it comes out of the box. Recommend experienced flyers only attempt this mod.

Oh an an 1800mah lipo fits great in the battery cradle

Ian F.

I bought mine yesturday and when I fitted the blades and fly bar and first started it up, I notice a huge vibration. When looking close to the rear shaft it appeared to be bend. Also it always wanted to trip over to the left, so I took it back to Sussex Model Centre for them to look at. They agreed something was not right at the rear of the helicopter so it's still there for they to work some magic. So not totaly happy that I haven't got it today, but I guess I can fly my blade cx2 instead.

• 5 weeks later...