Discus MK II build sheet?

Anyone out there could send me a copy of the build sheet for the discus MKII please? A couple of pictures of the release mechanism set up would help or how to attach and release the tow? I bought one second hand to try gliding because it always seems to be windy up north here. The Tail root was cracked and poorly repaired but easily fixed.

I cut the crack out and used wing joining tape and resin to cover from the inside. Gel coated to level it off, rubbed down and polished back to a very nice finish. C of G is still ok. Any tips on flying the thing would be much appreciated.

Bill Raine.

Advert

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the response The glider is the Discus CS MKII with retract wheel and airbrakes and around 103" wingspan. There is a bar fitted inside the nose which appears to be where the tow is attached but as this is my first glider, not sure exactly what it is for or how it should look. There is a hole in the nose which I assume is where the tow passes through. There was two loose servos with it which is one for the rudder and one for the tow release? The retract servo sounds duff though so will be relaced.

I Emailed CMP for a PDF of the assembly sheet with absolutely no reply.

Regards,

Bill Raine