Typical ain't it.

Geoff Smith 1

Advert

Posted by John Privett on 23/03/2012 21:02:54:

Geoff - why not start one yourself? Pop a post in the forum and I'm sure you'll get a few turn up.

Thanks for this John. I have never been on there before and I don't know how it works. Once I've been on with the lads and get to know the drill I will start my own sessions.

Geoff

Posted by John Privett on 23/03/2012 21:02:54:

Geoff - why not start one yourself? Pop a post in the forum and I'm sure you'll get a few turn up.

Hiya John, thanks for this. I didn't start a session myself but decided to join a few others to see how it all worked. Strewth mate I thought my flying was a bit iffy but trying to fly with the sound of disintegrating balsa all around me made me actually duck. lol. Are they all like that I wonder, not the modelflying site I'm sure but the others. Just as a btw, any Phoenix flyers on here answer me a question, I tried to join a couple of groups but was rejected because they were using 'more up to date version' of Phoenix. Now I am using Version 3s which appears to be the latest so can someone enlighten me as to what could be the problem?

Geoff.......biut confused dept.

Geoff, version 4 has just come out as a beta, or it could be that they have downloaded some updates, I'm at work without phoenix on this machine but iirc there is a check for updates option which will allow you to get more flying fields and aircraft downloaded....

Olly

Thanks for this Olly my friend. I seem to be up to date with the aircraft and fields bit. I searched for an update for the latest version and could see the beta download but I try to avoid any beta until they sort out the wrinkles which invariably accompany them. Cheers mate.

Geoff.....not so confused now dept.