2008 First fly-in of the YEAR

Hi Steve, and thanks for the post

There is still a bit of debate about the venue for this w/e, and I believe that Lee Morgan is intending to contact you today sometime, and then make a final recommendation. I live 10 mins from the Orme, but will gladly drive to the lleyn sites for the experience of a different site to my local, so we will maybe see you Sunday after all !

Advert

Hi Steve

Well I have got your number and will ring you later to finalise things, I hope I haven't troden on any toe's as I like to make sure everything is ok before I do anything.

Its looking more likely to be the 20th for the fly-in but by all accounts it looks like Tim might join you this week end and then a few more of us on the 20th, Looking forward to it.

Lee

I am getting a bit confused now ( no surprise there then   ) I was happy to go to the Lleyn, if conditions were right, but not the L/Mynd.  IF the Lleyn is not happenening then I shall probably stay local, and go to the Orme. So......where shall I go, and who's going there too LOL

Right Llewn is NOT happening on the 6th ............... Thats Not happening ......

We will sort something for the near future, Tim your going to the Orme mate, Steve will prob join you there If you let him know , I have his number...

The carmel crew will go loco for this weekend,

Sorry to mess people about I suppose its just a little early in the year .

See you all soon

Lee

Kevin, looks like it will be you and me,( and Mrs Timbo maybe ) plus a few possibles from my local club again as per last time -and possibly Steve Dorling this Sunday at the Orme.

It depends on the weather of course, at the moment, XC is showing 30MPH westerly forecast for Anglesey, and 35mph S/W for Rhos,.... so average that lot out and it sounds like a winner !

I have emailed you direct. 

Steve Dorling. As per above posting..... would look forward to mmeting and flying with you at the Orme if you fancy the trip. You obviously know the venue, we normally meet at the ASDA Llandudno cafe at around 10AM, but this time I think we plan to be at the slope around 10AM due to short days and long nights, and other commitments of some flyers.

hey steve remember you at lleyn flyin 2007/2006/2005/2004 cant mistake you /were u the good looking one  / that makes 2 of us/c u at orme/ leader o f the iawnski crew  timbo trying to get a few of our crew down sunday make the numbers up will b in touch

hi guys well ive recruted 5 of our club members to come down sunday /told them its sunny in the 70 and 15 mph winds /  hope they dont read this/get them off there ar-es from watching tele / lee hope you can make it want to c that p51 go??? wether looks favorable at the moment 4 sunday cheers kev iawnski

hey you guys just checked the forecast for 2 morrow//// itsssssss  looking goodddd ////our guys going to asda for some grub /will be there at 0930 so if you want to join us for some brekky cu there /or we will be up at 1000 ish lets have a good day  cu all soon kev iawnski crew

timbo and gang do we no how manys going tomorrow sunday/we have a peg board do you want us to bring it down????? let us no //just a thought can you go in asda early if you only want some grub/thought we did last time ???? lee ru coming bring the p51 down would like to c it go see u all soon kev cove

Tmrws turnout is expected to be your gang of 5 plus myself and 2 others, plus Richard ( he of the mince pies ) and maybe Steve Dorling and slight possibility of Andy Ellison. Lee not planned to come....but wouldnt be surprised to see him

So.... possible turnout 12, as per last one.

Peg board ??.... how quaint said the 2.4G man

Wind forecast tomorrow for valley is 15 mph WSW, and Rhos 12MPH same direction. Dry is forecast.

So not the hooly we had last time....but should be flyable.

I am making my way straight to site for around 10AM ish.

Anyone got any lead I can "borrow" please....seem to have lost all mine. 

well guys was it a good one or what// we had a great day on orme wind and lift fantastic//met loads of new faces they are a great bunch of modelers// blooming eck there was a  load of models out/ epps and some lovely large models / good turn out/ last flight of the day the wind turrned to i think u call the bowl/ thats some bowl that /brilliant lift fantastic /we stayed till about 4 and made our way home nac-ered but wow what a day hope to c u all on the 20th cu all then hopefully kev postman(another one) 

Only 3 words to speak on today's Orme session ABSOLUTELY BLOOMIN GREAT !

I cant remember having so much fun with such a great bunch of peeps for AGES....TY to all who came. I am Knackered, but happpy....off to bed soon, after I polish off the last of the warm scones that Mrs Timbo made whilst I was out enjoying m'self FLYING FROM 9.30am TO 4PM