Phoenix RC Sim

brfc7

I've recently got a new laptop so went looking for my instilation dvd to put it on. Can I find it? Can I hell. I moved house last year so guess it's been misplaced somewhere at that time.

I've looked online at their main site but the dvd they sell is an upgrade dvd and says for existing customers so guess you already need the original program on computer. The point of this post was just to see if their is anyone on here who lives nearby that has Phoenix sim and would be willing to loan me the dvd for a couple of days.

I live in Blyth, Norhumberland.

Thanks Baz

Advert

It is 12.95 for a replacement DVD.

From the phoenix website, FAQ section, "I have lost or damaged my installation CD/DVD"

http://www.ekmpowershop4.com/ekmps/shops/phoenixrc/new-version-40-replacement-dvd-8-p.asp

Hope this helps.

Edited By WolstonFlyer on 11/07/2012 10:50:39

Edited By WolstonFlyer on 11/07/2012 10:52:15

I think you are misreading the info.

The link I posted says it is a full version 4.0 DVD, no mention of being an upgrade only.

It is the full version to use if you have damaged / lost your DVD (just like you have).

The web page says you must be an existing customer and own the special USB cable to make it work.

Best wishes

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Well I too have just got a new laptop and installed my Phoenix Sim from my V2.0 disc.

Suprise suprise, I then find out that they no longer do the updates for versions older than V3.

So I have had to pay for a new disc at £12-95 + £2.50p+p

Very poor I think...... (but I suppose the fact that all the model and site updates are free makes up for it!)

Hope it arrives soon as I have missed the online flying!!

Dave