FlyCamOne V2 question

Hi all,

Just gave my new FlyCamOne its first outing this afternoon, mounted underneath my Seagull Extra 300 EP.  Results are pretty good except that the battery gave out after about 5 minutes!

When you charge the FlyCamOne via the USB port (camera LCD display shows "PC")should the switch on the camera be ON or OFF?

Many thanks.

Tim.

Advert

Hi Tim

Switch the unit off - plug the lead into the camera - then plug into the USB port while the computer is on - it should then come up with PC on the camera screen and then start charging.

I presume it is better to charge the unit with the main switch off

Al

PS I have just noticed - I presume you are refering to the flycamoneV2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Just received my new FCO2 today. So far, I'm pretty frustrated. I too, busted off the clips off the bottom of the bracket when trying to attach to the camera. Not a good start. Also, when ON, I can toggle between the various modes, but the shutter button seems to have no effect. I cannot take any pictures or record video. The screen displays UR, but when I press the shutter button, nothing happens. I'm using a 2GB SD card. I did do the firmware update. Any Ideas?

Hello Paul Smith 2

I had the same problem, untill my wife sorted it me me. Check your lock on the card is switched off.

Kevvy