Choosing a combat wing?

Hey
not sure if I posted in the right place but im look for help in buying a combat wing either new or second hand. I want a plane not a glider. That I can use for combat/dogfighting. My brother has a zagi that he is building and I want something to challenge him with.
I want something strong that can easily be fixed again using tape or what ever. And will be fast and quick at turning. I have a load of 2200 3s lipo's from my parkzone extra so would prefer a kit that takes that size battery.
What are the best options to go for without spending to much? And where can I get then from?
Cheers

Advert

• 2 months later...

May i add to your confusion. the parzone stryker is soooo coool, flat spin landings, vertical landings, knife edge all the tricks in the book are doable, its fast and can be caught on landing, the new version that i have will almost snakebite, and best of all 2200 lipo is perfect with the parkzone setup, have a look at the parkzone site for the vids

good luck

Missed thgis post first time round but having found it now I think that since the OP mentioned combat then the SAS range has to be investigated, there's several to choose from and they are great fliers with a good reputation. SAS is here

You may have heard about the SAS Wildthing a lot so I'll just mention that it is now in it's MK4 version as it now has the wing section of the SAS Fusion which can confirm is pretty tough.

Ian

He doesn't want a glider, so a wildthing won't be suitable. Not sure if this is the best section either. Zagi is the only one I can think of, but my knowledge is very limited. (I'm still try to keep mine in the air, never mind trying to hit a moving target)

A Free Air Tom is what you want ! Takes a few knocks too ! Can shift too mines just a tad faster than a Radjet 800, both on a 3s setup. £23 it was from Robotbirds - will need the elevons and winglets changed to balsa ones and a carbon rod added if you want to fly this fast !

Clip below filmed from an iPhone sideways - don't ask me why !

**LINK**