Green Air Designs EE Canberra

pete taylor

• 1 year later...
Advert

I'm going to bump this thread...

anyone seen this model or any other GAD models?

their website is awful - really hard to get a proper idea of what they're like, what the kits include, etc.

I'd love an nice EDF Canberra but I always thought the engine nacelles were too narrow for a decent scale model

I know that a lot of their kits are EDFs and suchlike. Most are made of Depron. The only one of their kits that I have built is their Gadfly. This is a small model. It looks like an open cockpit version of a spitfire.

The kit was well made, and went together easily. It flies well. It is of conventional balsa construction. Do they still sell it?

I have to agree with you about the website. It looks as if it was designed by and for someone who had just learned about some new website toys and decided that they had to use them all. What a waste of bandwidth. My machine is not that fast, but I am on a quickish cable link, but the web pages move like treacle with hiccoughs.

Plummet

Hi Cliff, BEB.

The Canberra has been released as a Beta build at present from what I've learned and will be part of a few new releases coming very soon. It is a bit larger than the Meteor that's released and flies really nicely, probably even sweeter than the Meteor which is really fun to fly.

Things are a little slow at GAD as it is a one man band so to speak but please be patient as what I've heard about will whet a lot of appetites.

Best regards

Adrian