The Typhoon plan error

Del

Hi David

Not into all this computer stuff, so it looks like my request for a new plan has got lost in the ether someplace (like one of my models).

I think I may be in the right place this time! if I am, could you let me have a corrected plan?

Many Thanks

Del 

I eould like to receive a replacement plan I have been studing in the USA for the past 5 months and I did not have the time to surf the net I only knew about this from the magazine so I have now the chance to request it from the web site. I am very disappointed by your response on the web site that you have made the offer long enough. Please bear in mind I have not had the chance to view any thing on the net I got of a plane on Friday bought groceries and then started to reply to customer phone calls to see if I could get any work I you can get the drift to this.

Peter Duffy, 23 Branksome Way, New Malden, Surrey KT3 3AU

• 2 months later...

Not sure where this one should go, but lasy week I read a forum entry between David @ Timbo about David's new VMAR Fiesiler Storch and his thoughts on power set ups. I have spent hours trying to find it again but can't. Can anybody point me in the right direction?

Thanks. Derek. 

• 3 months later...

HI David, its steve adams again,i am so sorry about this i like many others bought a copy[2 in my case]

1 for my collection!!..of RCM&E with the typhoon free plan in it,i did not realise there was a time limit to

replacing this plan If possible,i will willingly post old 1 back

to you[to prove im not pulling a fast 1! And will pay for postage of new 1,once again iam really sorry

about this,hopefully you,ll be leanient with me!!

Thankyou very much.