G'Day..........

Hi all, ChuckT from downunder, a great mag for sure is RCM&E i have been buying it for a while now, but here in Australia we are a few months behind and seeing as i seem to be online so much these days, thought i would Subscribe to the Digital Copy and wow! i'm so glad i did well worth the money!

Anyway if you have never heard of me i have a Youtube Channel that i review and maiden pre-release Horizon Hobby products and lots of other interesting R/C related stuff. I do not work for anyone and am only 3 years into flying solo myself, so you see how the planes fly from an everyday flyer type not the pros in the ad's. i just had a lucky break when David Eichstedt from HH saw one of my videos and liked it. He met me when he came to Australia and introduced me to the Australian Importer who also liked them so offed to supply me with planes. The rest is history, available at chucktseeker's youtube channel

anyway enough about me, hope i can help out a little if you have any questions about the planes i have flown, although new to the hobby myself so i am not a wealth of technical stuff.

Cheers Chuck

PS i'm celebrating my millionth view and have a brand new Spektrum DX7s to give away free entry to all

Advert

Hi Chuck and welcome to the forum. I'll look out for your youtube channel.

Whereabouts in Oz are you? My sister moved out to Perth a couple of years ago, so we popped over for a visit last summer (your winter!) I did spot a copy of July's RCM&E in a shop in Sydney - that was in mid-August, so yes, you're a little bit behind, but not toooooo much!

thanks for the welcome guys. I live in South Australia about 100km from Adelaide our capital city. Lived here for 47yrs but before that i was a fully fledged pom! born in good ol Margate Kent!

I am real lucky as we have 5 ovals in town to chose from to fly, so am out as much as possible flying. Loving the new Parkzone VisionAire at the moment, i think this is going to become a very popular plane. RCM&E is doing a review next month i believe, your gonna love this plane!

again thanks for the welcome and please enter the comp as there is a DX7s that will be posted anywhere in the world, waiting to be won

cheers chuck