wot 4 foam-e phoenix

I_AM_MARKEVANS

Hi guys,

Has anyone found a model on the phoenix sim, or adjusted the settings on one, that flies pretty close to what a real wot 4 foam-e is like?

Out of action model and bad weather means no flying for me. I find the wot 4 classsic on the phoenix too easy to fly, and it feels nothing like my foam-e.

Only its been a while since i fly my real wot 4 foam-e to have a go at tweeking the phoenix sim myself, plus i don't know what i'd have to change anyway.

Mark

Advert

Posted by I_AM_MARKEVANS on 12/02/2013 11:56:28:

or how close to the real wot 4 foam-e does the phoenix wot 4 classic fly?

I've tried making the sim wot 4 lighter and giving it the funfly wing section. But i've only had a few goes on my real foam-e and its been a while since i flew it so cant remember what its like.

Mark

The Wot4 classic on phoenix doesn't fly anything like my wood Wot4 ARTF in real life! I'm guessing the wot4 classic on phoneix is probably more closer to the wot trainer.

Si.

Edited By Simon Chambers on 12/02/2013 13:57:22

He thought it was nothing like it.

He also thinks theres a delay on my sim from inputting a command and the model reacting. He was gonna buy phoenix but after trying mine today i think he's changed his mind.

I must admit i find every single plane on phoenix too easy to fly. Back when i bought the very first Phoenix, i'd never flown a plane and was only hovering my Shuttle heli, but could fly them all no problem and land without crashing. With helis i think its the other way around, easier in real life than the sim.

Anyway, havent got a realistic wot 4 foam-e set up so all i do it find the hardest plane to fly and use that, then all my real life models should be easier! smiley