Looking for a spinner

Advert

Oh I found loads doing that very search Pete, but none I came across looked very scale. I was hoping to find one that looked the part and didnt need fettling with. Given the popularity of the kit and the fact Topflte only did a two blader (they dont any more) I thought someone would have set up doing them.

I will keep looking once the blood-tears in my eyes have dried up

Thought as much, Johnsmile

Some time back a former member, Gemma Jane, was turning spinners for a GWS P-38 from blue foam. I know it's a smaller leccy model but I'm sure there are ways of strengthening the shell.

In the absence of anything more durable being available on the market - and it might be worth giving one of the scale-orientated model shops such as Mick Charles Models a ring - the foam might be an option....

Pete

mmm...dont really fancy making one, plus it would have to be tough as its going on an RCV90 and I wont be using my fingers to start it

I hate the searching round for stuff that will have to do, its the worst part of the hobby for me. I dont mind ingenuity but making spinners...meh