Mini Tyro kit confusion

I'm OK building from plans but I thought I'd have a go on a Mini Tyro kit to see what a modern kit's like (the last kit I built being a KK Percival Provost over 50 years ago), but the website's not exactly a great help.

I can either order the "combo woodpack set" **LINK** or the "complete set" **LINK** for another fiver.

What exactly is the difference, and does the "complete set" include the "additional woodpack as featured in the November 2011 RCM&E"?

Also, the "complete set" includes "the nacelle structure". What on earth is that?

Advert

Cheers Pete. Yep, I spotted that too, but I think I've seen the plan online FOC anyhow. Can't help thinking it strange that the "additional woodpack" is thought to be a big enough deal to mention in the blurb for the cheaper kit but there's no hint of it in the dearer one.

Oh well, I guess I'll have to phone Myhobbystore on Monday if nobody here knows. What would be the odds on anybody there knowing for sure what the difference between the two kits actually is?

indecision