postal rates

thunderstreak.keith

I dont know how many of you are aware but our lovely postal services have gone up in price again. I keep a copy of the post office official prices/sizes/weighyts etc. and went to use it yesterday. there it was gaone!!! always in the same place till the wife comes along. went online and lo and behold the rates have all gone up, biggest increases for smaller packages than larger. so beware take this into account when advertising. btw I never heard any announcement about this did any1 else?

Advert

yes peter but these rate increases have happened SINCE they introduced the new system!!!they are cashing in on the increased traffic of online purchasing. packaging costing more than the article inside some(most?)times. I can fit an article inside a large letter envelope total weight 600g and it costs £1.90 but because the envelope was 27mm thickness (2mm over size) I had to send it small parcel £2.60. thats for a weight of max 1kg. If that package weighed 1g over 1kg it would then cost £5.60. 1 mega rip off. no wonder they made a profit last year, first time in god knows when