My Dad's Clearout

Richard Myers

Hi guys...many moons ago I enjoyed watching my Dad build primarily balsa gliders which we would take to a local club and fly!

However time moves on and and despite the best efforts of my father to get back into his hobby he now find very difficult physcially (poor vision and two strokes don't help) to dedicate himself to the hobby.

He has asked me to help clear a few of his unassembled kits and odds and sods.

I have listed them on eBay at - **LINK**

Hopefully you guys could take a look at the listing and give me some advice on pricing etc. I took notes from my Dad regarding pricing etc but as I have very little knowledge of the hobby I'm not too sure if I'm over-priced or offering a bargain!

Thanks guys!

Advert

Hi Richard,

I don't think anybody here is trying to be rude but the kits you are selling are not the kind of thing that comes up on this forum too much as most models are RC controlled (but not all before I get chastised!).

I think there's a lot of members who have made these types of kit in the past but there's not many of these kits around anymore.

As for eBay, who knows what someone will pay so I can only say 'Best of Luck'.

This might not be the right group to advise on this type of model but generally, unless the starting price is stupidly high (which is probably not the case) Ebay items should find their own price level if there's sufficient interest in the items. Often, this happens in the last few minutes!

Update:

Seems Skippy and I think alike!

Edited By Martin Harris on 03/07/2013 11:44:16