Rx Switches....

Advert

Lee, have you tried the HK varsion of the dual-regulated failover switches? As far as I can see they are clones of the PowerSwitch unit and the PS setting instructions work with the HK unit, eg setting LiPo or LiFe and the like. I've been using one for a couple of years and it maintains a pretty even balance between batteries.

As for toggle switches, I'm nervous of catching the toggle and breaking it off being cack-handed.

Bob, I think this is a case where I'd agree with Lee that reputation is everything. I would be very wary of using a clone unless they had become very well proven - and even then, the Powerbox version would still be, in the words of the beer advert, reassuringly expensive! (for a receiver switch, that is)

That's not to say there's anything wrong with your choice - I just prefer to stick to the KISS principle for safety critical items.

• 3 months later...

Has anyone used one of these

**LINK**

looking to get my 50cc up and running this winter. It has a dual toggle switch fitted but the soldering has been messed with and I don't trust it. Using the powerbox Gemini in my jet, but these are quite expensive and I don't need any regulation on my Gasser. Just wondered if this would make a good set up, but never used Jeti electronics before.

Cheers,

Simon

• 3 years later...

What's everyone use these days? We seem to be using the same old technology slide switches mostly? I tend to use dual switches and batteries in my models, and I have a problem with one switch in a 50 cc petrol model and I am not prepared to trust its reliability. I've tried a search and there does not seem to be many options in the uk. I have now ordered a Fromeco Wolverine switch from the US. What do you guys use?

Edited By Rich2 on 24/06/2017 09:03:48