optic 6 - hpp-22

Ian Rayne

Hi all, I tried updating my optic6 with the hpp-22 interface and followed the on screen instructions, half way through a Pro9 message appeared on the radios screen and now nothing works on the radio. the only way I can get a response from the radio is by pressing all four buttons on the right and then the red light comes on with this Pro9 message with the leds at the back flashing, Thats it nothing I do will change this. I have been in contact with Mike at Hitec and he is stumped. Thanks Ian

Advert

Hi Ian & Percy. You are correct if I connect the cable now nothing happens and Percy its at times like this I wished I lived in Europe were you can send things off for repair and get them back in a week, in SA we might have the best flying weather all year round but after market service does not exist, and as normal the tx is just out of warrantie although the hpp-22 is brand new it works fine on my Aurora9 & receivers so I'm sure they will just tell me it's the tx. It just makes me wish I had not tried to update the tx as it was working perfectly. Ian

hello ian....i was updating my A9 and the lead came out of the TX ...i ws left with a dead TX.......blank screen etc.......i started over again with the hpp-22...and it updated it and it worked......so take out the TX batt....leave it for a while and have another go........fingers crossed...

ken anderson.......A9 dept..