TANKS...........long shot

Ade Eades (Eadsie)

Advert

The Heng Long/Mato Toys tanks aren't bad. Their electronics are cheap, but what do you expect for the money? I have had a few of them and with a little bit of work can look as good as the much more expensive Tamiya stuff. I fancy getting the Sherman with metal tracks and sprockets. There used to be a German Ebay trader who sold HL stuff dirt cheap.

Posted by Ade Eades (Eadsie) on 17/09/2013 15:51:22:
Excellent. Bet you have some stories to tell. I always assumed the 'box on the barrel' was somekind of 'muffler' now i know its a collector of waste particles, left over when the cannon discharges. Very clever. So much to learn, so little time.

There are forward facing holes in the 120mm gun which when a shell is fired and passes that container the back pressure is contained within it. When a shell leaves the gun the pressure is released and it forces most of the fumes out of the barrel rather going back into the turret.

Lol, thats what i meant thumbs up

Just Installed Steel Armor into laptop, it covers 3 of the biggest 1980's conflicts, it looks very confusing, still....i like a challenge. It's something different to do whilst the rain falls......can't get out flying just yet, there was a double bed stood on end in my 'Hangar' (glorified shed) so i could not get access to my wrecks....erm i mean planes.....until now. got some T-45 EDF Jet nose straightning to get on with.

Edited By Ade Eades (Eadsie) on 17/09/2013 17:58:58

Posted by Ade Eades (Eadsie) on 17/09/2013 17:56:05:

Just Installed Steel Armor into laptop, it covers 3 of the biggest 1980's conflicts, it looks very confusing, still....i like a challenge. It's something different to do whilst the rain falls......can't get out flying just yet, there was a double bed stood on end in my 'Hangar' (glorified shed) so i could not get access to my wrecks....erm i mean planes.....until now. got some T-45 EDF Jet nose straightning to get on with.

Cheers mate, when it comes to Tanks I can go on a bit.

Posted by Ade Eades (Eadsie) on 17/09/2013 17:56:05:

Cheers mate, when it comes to Tanks I can go on a bit.