Lets Play A Game :) Who can name the Manufacturer

Now then a few months ago I was given a 1/4 Scale Piper Cub by a friend who unfortunately decided that it was time to leave the hobby.

Unfortunately he had it given too, and its about 3/4 finished, I have the Cowl (still to be finished) and possibly the U/C and more than enough Solar Tex to cover it when its finished...

It mainly looks like its been made from a lazer cut/die cut kit, all from ply and balsa.

But here's the question.... Has anyone any idea who the manufacture is, and if so where I can get a plan to check it through ect....

Help would be very much welcomed

Edited By digitalflyer on 19/11/2013 21:05:06

Advert

It looks like the Aerotech Models Cub (I think another manufacturer also produced it - Premier?) that I have - it's in my current avatar...and some pictures in this album.

I have a digitised wing plan and (somewhere) a scan of the build instructions that I could let you have. I don't have a copy of the fuselageplan that I can email but could photograph it for general info and provide the odd measurement if you need it - PM me with your email if you want these.

I think there's a thread somewhere about this model and if I find it I'll update this thread with a link.

009.jpg

011.jpg

Edited By Martin Harris on 19/11/2013 22:56:39

Edited By Martin Harris on 19/11/2013 22:58:06

• 5 months later...