CZC Third flight

Hi guys...

I've managed to edit the vid of my 3rd CarbonZ Cub flight to just landing n takeoff..

The First landing is Sweeet.. If I do say so myself.. The tail couldn't touch softer..

The third slightly misses the runway, cuz i'd walked to the end and lost reference..

The last is showing off, and ACE..

All landings are done on stg1 flaps.. Stg2 is scary and needs more experience before I broadcast it..

Wind is 12mph crosswind from bottom left of frame towards centre...

Luv Chrisie.. xx

Advert

Thanks guys..

Totally agree avtur.. For a fixed ground based camera, it's a must.. I edited out 4mins of rain n sky.. Oh and a full flap approach, which made her drop toward the bank at an alarming rate, miles from the strip, so i removed that to make me lok better than I am.. wink

As for the last landing, it was either a sharp two wheel turn, or CZC would have met HTC.. But lets say I meant to stop 2 feet from my phone... 

Luv Chrisie.. xx

Edited By Cyclicscooby on 10/06/2014 04:55:27

How about brakes, like the real one, but with a gryo to reduce the brakes, when it tips too far farward...?

I know why model STOLs dont have / use brakes, cuz it'd just end in broken nosed over prop after another, but if a gyro could be introduced to assist..?!

I just thought of that...!

Luv Chrisie.. xx

One of the guys in our club has one, and it tows a treat...

It will even tow two at a time... My MPX Solius and an ST Fox. We are going to try three up soon!

He recons there is enough power to tow my 1/4 scale Discus... I'm a bit sceptical, but more than happy to be proved wrong. wink