Will phoenix run on my PC

steve tomlin

I'm looking to get a simulator as I need to get in more flying than I am able to get in on a real model. I have downloaded the phoenix demo and it runs fine on my PC, I emailed the support team and they say if the demo runs then the full program will but I'm concerned about the graphics card they are quoting on the specs. My PC has a AMD Radeon HD 7670 graphic with 2 gigs RAM where as they quote a radeon 9800. Everything else far exceeds the quoted specs (I7 2.4 Ghz quad, core 6 gig ram).

Advert

Steve, it seems to me that your graphics card exceeds the recommendations by the proverbial country mile! The minimum requirement cards they mention were released twelve years ago...

I run Phoenix on a PC with a very modest-spec graphics card (the PC isn't used for gaming, other than occasional flight-sim use.) My graphics card is an HD 5450 - yours beats mine by a long way and mine runs Phoenix quite adequately.