Century MX 2 Thrust

CJD

Hi. Anyone on the forum got one of these models,if so could you tell me how to fit the rear wheel unit, been on it nearly 2 hours tonight, the problem seems to be the push rods seem to long to fit for the unit,the instructions manual is very poor,any help would be appreciated

Advert

Hi Colin. I don`t have the MX2 but the HK S Bach, which by the construction method and photos ,look like they both come from the same Chinese manufacturer.

I use a Turnigy 4S 3300 which gives a superb performance and the verticals are great. About a 6-7 min run time. I found the plastic collet which pivots the tail wheel lasted 4 flights so fitted a brass square collet to the stub and soldered a tube to it for the wheel pivot and it has lasted well.

Regards Colin

Hi again Colin. The S Bach is an absolute delight to fly and a real floater on landing. Supposed to have differential but having tried it I no longer use it . If the MX 2 flies the same you will enjoy it but use low rates if needed on the maiden. My clubs take on the S Bach is best foamie anyone has bought for the money !!!! Colin