Help please

Steve T

I wanted to create an album of my workshop/man cave. Inserted 5 photos from desktop on my laptop. Waited most of my life for them to upload as I live in the wilds of Suffolk where Internet is something from Star Trek, only pretend!

So there they are, er? The first one is upside down, the next four are either on left or right side. I deleted the album 'cos I couldn't find any link to correct and want to start again. Is there help out there please?

Advert

Help is never far away on here, Steve....smile

As well as Tony's link, have a look at this thread, too. Reiterating the above about ensuring the correct orientation, re-sizing the pics to about 1200x800 helps, and try loading no more than three at a time, otherwise the site will tend to 'time out'.

I have only a 2Mb connection, also living out in the sticks and share your pain....teeth 2

Pete

Steve

How big are you pictures?

My simple digital camera is 9.3 Mega pixels which creates something like a 1.5Mb file.

I reduce the size of my files to about 150Kb (1/1000 the size!) using the 'resize' function in Paint before I down load them. I only keep full size pictures where I might want to print them out big.

Some forums actually limit the size of picture files that can be posted.

Success, at a price! For some reason I can make it work from my IPad which has all the same pics that I need....but I do have to do the most unbelievably small crop, hardly worth the effort and download 1 at a time, while I grow older in between !

Steve T's Toy Shop.