'Ares' Tiger Moth 75

Can anyone help here please. I have a Tiger Moth 75 indoor model which flew very well, but all of a sudden the elevator servo has reversed, so what should be up is now down. I have tried to rebind the transmitter to the receiver but the result is still the same. Has anybody else experienced this and have you managed to over come it.

Paul I've not had any trouble with mine over a season's flying , it's a bit of a mystery as there does not seem to be any way to make any adjustments. I can only suggest rebooting the transmitter by removing the batteries, waiting a bit then start again with a fresh rebind. Failing that maybe ask the distributor J Perkins?

Percy - the Ares Tiggy is a micro model with a dedicated basic

mini Tx & built in block Rx/servo/ESC.

• 1 month later...

I have found the cause of the control reversal. If you press 2 of the trim buttons at the same time, be it the elevator & rudder, up or down, left or right, you will end up reversing the rudder or the elevator control. This was found by accident when trying to re-bind the transmitter to the receiver. So be careful as to which one you press when setting it all up.