Dremel Moto Saw

Advert

Denis,

I have used one of theses for a couple of years now and have found it to be very useful. I build in a small bed room and wanted something that could easily be packed away if needs be. It works very well, comes with a great storage case and has been very useful for cutting out ply rib templates etc. no doubt if you have a dedicated workshop you could find something more industrial, but the Dremel has proven to be one of the most useful additions to my toolset.

regards

dave.

I have one. Can be used as in the pic. or as a handheld jigsaw. Only minor complaint,not just for the dremel, is the mitre that comes with it is very poor. Same as my bandsaw which I queried at a tool show to be told that as it was the bottom end of the range (bandsaw not dremel) and was plastic what did I expect. A very useful tool. Needs a fair bit of room under a bench to clamp to due to the lenth of the handle.

John

I don't use the adjustable mitre much as fretsaws are not the obvious choice for cutting accurate straight lines, the blade tends to want to cut in a curved path and forcing the work piece to move in straight line puts a side force on the blade.

I have a small table saw which I use for straight cuts.