black horse cub

went to our club auction last night. the cub came up for sale .proceeds were going to charity, no bids were forthcoming so i offered 10quid to get it started, lot was to be withdrawn when the seller said sell it oh dearsad i already have 3 cubs, the model needs a bit of tlc but it is complete with all radio and servoes,os 40fp engine gummed up solid, sky sport 6a tranny still has charge so fitting new reciever battery today and see if all is in order. got to get this cub up and running and out the door quickly as i've got no room left to store any more planeswink

Advert

hi bob, motor is soaking in tub of old fuel just starting to turn over stiffly. all controls and radio gear now charged and working. just got to clean and patch a few tears to wings and fusalarge and two breaks on the rudderindecision

think i will keep this for a season if it fly;s well. will change all plumbing just to make sure all is wellwink

if os40 no good have choice of os40 or 46 lA IRVINE 40 OR 46 OR CHOICE OF 3 54FOURSTROKES