4 Max?

Geoff S

Last week I tried to order a motor and esc from 4 Max for my Skyshark Fantasy but failed completely. The web site is still there and as good as ever but the shopping basket doesn't work and they're not answering the phone despite my calling during the hours stated on the web site. I've had no response to an email except an automated reply which shows it was at least received.

I've now bought a motor and esc from Puffin which arrived this morning but is 4 Max still trading? It would be a pity if they've finished because they stocked some good medium priced motors and excellent advice with it.

Geoff

Advert

The shopping cart? I tried it before I started the thread and again just now and if I try to add an item it just says "You currently have no items selected in your order"

Ah yes. Just tried that. I just clicked on the 'Add to shopping cart'.  Looks like my confusion, their not answering the phone or allowing call back/messages and not replying to emails cost them a £100+ order.

Geoff

Edited By Geoff Sleath on 16/03/2015 17:49:45