covering

clive date

Advert

My best guestimate would be about 5 mtrs but buy 6 to allow for trimming and overlaps etc Might be cheaper of the 10 mtr roll if you can find a shop that keeps it other wise it will have to be 3 x 2mtrs packs . SMC sell it for £14-50 a pack unless you want silver that costs £17-99 . Hope this helps .

Don't use anything other than Solartex! You will IMHO ruin it.

A Puppeteer[similar size] needs slightly more than two complete shorter rolls of Solartex. So unless you can blag a bit from a club mate [like I did] Engine Doctor is spot on!

BTW I've been covering the latest build with HK covering and Oracover over the last couple of days.... and there's no competition. The HK stuff is simply better. Shrinks better, looks better and handles abuse better [important for me!] The only disadvantage of the HK stuff is that it can be a little fiddly to get the backing off, but on the other hand the backing on the Oracover tends to fall off when you want it to stay on so that you can accurately mark and cut the film without getting sharpie ink on the film itself!