receiver

Tony j

Hi

hello to you all first time posting on here but been in the back ground for a while . Was just wondering about your thoughts on the AR610 dmsx receiver. it says it is a full range receiver but have not used this make before.

Any thought would be welcome

kind regards

Advert

Hi Anthony,

Glad you've joined us! I don't have an AR610 but it is specified as full-range, as you say. Provided you mount the aerials well-separated and orientated at right angles, both horizontally and vertically, to each other, range shouldn't be a problem at allthumbs up

Pete

The AR610 is a superb little receiver. I have a few of them and they have never given any problems. Also, I have given them "real life" range checks (not just the button in and 40 paces routine) and they have all given over 1 mile of ground range.

For the long distance range checks I have an assistant and we have walkie talkies to keep in contact with each other. We couldn't test the absolute range due to running out of space for the test.

As others have said, ensure the aerials are mounted correctly -- it does make a difference.

B.C.

• 2 weeks later...